There are many options available to finance a child's post-secondary education - stocks, mutual funds and bank accounts to name a few. Heritage Registered Education Funds (RESPs) provides a low risk way to invest for your children, or grandchildren's future post-secondary education and allow you to take advantage of the many government grants available to you in your province.
Why should I choose an RESP from Heritage Education Funds?
Heritage Education Funds Inc. has almost 50 years of experience helping Canadians save for post-secondary education, with $2.28 billion in assets under management.
Some of the benefits of the Heritage RESPs are:
1. Lower-risk investments
2. Low fees
3. Access to the Canada Education Savings Grant*
4. Tax-sheltered investment growth
6. Potential Enhancement ** Factor read about our unique advantages
7. A comprehensive website, including an Education Cost Calculator
* Certain conditions apply. See Prospectus for full details.** Educational Assistance payment may be increased by payments from the Enhancement Fund. Payments from the Enhancement Fund are Discretionary Payments. Discretionary Payments are not guaranteed.
"We are strongly convinced that the advantages of Heritage RESPs create an excellent opportunity for APEGA members to support the university or college education needs of their children or grandchildren. Now, with the endorsement of the APEGA Council, we are offering Heritage RESPs to APEGA members with a special incentive in the form of a gift certificate for $50 per enrolled child, available for Association members only. To be eligible for a gift certificate an applicant must provide his/her proof of APEGA membership to the enrolling Heritage Representative during the appointment. You may use your gift certificate in retail outlets of Chapters, Future Shop, or The Bay. For more detailed information on Heritage Plan RESPs***, eligibility, registration requirements or any other related inquiries please contact me." ~ APEGA HR Department
When requesting more information by email, please include your contact information and the child's age.