We are so proud to be providing education saving solutions
to Canadian families for 25 years! Watch our Chairman's message.
The hottest Top Ten lists in the industry! Learn more
With over $1 billion in payouts since inception,
Heritage can help you plan for your child's future! Learn more.
Together with Summit Ford, Heritage Education Funds is giving away
a 2014 Ford Focus Hatchback SE. Enter today!
- News Feed: Heritage announces the 2013 list of its most popular Universities... Read More
- News Feed: Heritage Education Funds Your Little Dreamer Contest Winners Announcement... Read More
- News Feed: Heritage Education Funds surpasses $1 billion in payouts... Read More
- News Feed: Provincial governments make efforts to help Canadian families save... Read More
- News Feed: BC Government Announces Proposal for new Education Savings Grant Read More
- News Feed: Give the gift that will last a lifetime – an RESP... Read More
RESPs give your child the gift of education and limitless opportunities
Heritage Education Funds is a leading fixed-income RESP provider in Canada with over $2.28 billion in assets and almost 50 years of experience. We are RESP experts. Unlike the big banks, the distribution of RESPs is all we do. We're passionate about helping you make the most of your Canadian RESP savings, from managing your paperwork to making sure you get the grants you're entitled to. But most of all, we'll ensure that your money is invested in lower risk securities so that you'll collect a competitive return each year while your child collects funds for education and limitless opportunities for the future.
Invest in a bright future for your child with lower risk and high return RESPs
With Heritage, your Canadian RESP savings are placed in pooled funds for education to ensure lower risk investments and competitive returns. With Canadian RESPs, you can also take advantage of government education savings incentives that help your savings grow even faster. Best of all, the earnings on these investments (including the government incentives) are tax-sheltered. So save for your child's post-secondary education today and let the government help you pay for it tomorrow.